Project Origin X Nucleus Coffee Tools Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Project Origin whose Instagram handle is @projectorigincoffee . “The Partner” refers to Nucleus Coffee Tools whose Instagram handle is @nucleuscoffeetools . The “Major Prize” refers to one (1) Nucleus Compass + (1) 2021 CM Selections El Salvador flight + (1) Special Edition Cupping Spoon, and the “Minor Prize” refers to one (1) CM Selections T-shirt + one (1) Project Origin Keep Cup + one (1) Special Edition Cupping Spoon.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 am AEST on Friday 17th June 2022. Two (2) winners with the correct responses will be selected at random for one (1) of the Major Prizes by The Promoter on 20th June 2022, and three (3) winners will be selected at random for one (1) of the Minor Prizes by The Promoter on 20th June 2022. The winners will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promoters competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open to residents internationally. Winners will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter and The Partner are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @projectorigincoffee and following this Instagram profile, and completing the form on the official Project Origin website.
- The Major Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram and on the website and has correctly answered the question provided. The Minor Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram and on the website. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Major Prize and Minor Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter and The Partner after the winner has been selected.