Don’t wait to see only the small portion of our coffees that are left in stock. You might be missing out on the best picks. We’ve edited our Harvesting Calendar with all the origins we are sourcing coffee from at the moment to help you understand when you should be enquiring and planning ahead for your shelves!
Some key things to remember:
1. Most origins harvest once per year.
2. Work out yearly volumes to ensure you never run out of blend components that are really important to you.
3. Secure supply of those blend components with your green bean partner so you don’t run out of beans.
4. If you know exactly what you need for the year you can contract 100% of your requirement. If you want some flexibility go for 60-80%.
5. You can ask your green bean partner about how they can finance and store the coffee for you so you only order what you need, when you need it.
A PDF of this calendar is available to download here: Coffee Harvesting Calendar
If you want more information about how to contract specialty green coffee beans with Project Origin, contact us at [email protected] and someone from our office in Canberra, Australia will help you!